The USO building is a center for honoring members of the armed services and their veterans. On Friday, November 1st, a stone was laid at the Marfa USO building honoring all four branches of the military and prisoners of war. Marfa Public Radio’s Zane Brzezinski was there to photograph the installation of the new stones.
West Texas Talk: Thursdays at 6:00 PM, rebroadcast Fridays at 9:00 AM
- Apr 18: Poet Carolina Ebeid On Making and Unmaking
- Apr 11: 2 Conversations: Terry Allen On Radio And Marriage, Dating In Marfa
- Apr 04: Artists Beatriz Cortez and Fernando Palma Rodríguez
- Mar 28: Permian High School Students Share Their Stories On Growing Up In A Boom Bust Economy
- Mar 21: A Glimpse Of The Big Bend Through Sonic IDs
- Mar 14: Writer Kerry Howley On Larry Nassar, MMA, And American Surveillance
- Mar 07: Short-story Writer Deborah Eisenberg
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.