Carlos and Drew were on a road trip back to Marfa from California when they spotted a mysterious light as they were close to their destination.
Tuesday, 27 June, 2017
Today on KRTS
midnight-4 am | Undercurrents, public radio’s freewheeling eclectic music mix of triple A, rock, folk, blues, native, Americana, world, reggae, dub and electronica with host Gregg McVicar
4-5 am | Classical Morning
5-9 am | Morning Edition, weekly morning news program with stories from around the world
9-10 am | On Point, news analysis program that takes calls on different topics currently in the media
10-11 am | Texas Standard, up-to-the-moment coverage of politics, lifestyle and culture, the environment, technology and innovation, and business and the economy – from a Texas perspective
11 am-noon | West Texas Jazz, Dave Leonnig hosts this program that celebrates jazz history and geography as related to the development and emergence of jazz art form in the United States
noon-1 pm | Una Hora Con Primo, locally hosted hour of all Spanish music with an emphasis on requests and dedications
1-3 pm | Here & Now, reflects the fluid world of news as it’s happening in the middle of the day, with timely, smart and in-depth news, interviews and conversation
3-6 pm | All Things Considered, each show consists of the biggest stories of the day, thoughtful commentaries, insightful features on the quirky and the mainstream in arts and life, music and entertainment, all brought alive through sound
6-6:30 pm | Marketplace, public radio’s daily magazine on business and economics news for the rest of us
6:30-7 pm | West Texas Talk, local interview program with a wide range of topics from artists in town to local government issues and more
7-8 pm | Sound Opinions, the world’s only rock and roll talkshow
8-9 pm | No Country for Old Music, a show dedicated to new releases within the month
9-10 pm | Groove Line, Leslie Wilkes hosts this groovy, funky show – playing hits from past decades sure to make you move
10 pm-midnight | Night Train Express (to 1 am), host David Beebe plays grown folks music – a mix of R&B, soul, and jazz – late into the night
NPR Newscasts: Daily at the top of most hours.
Star Date: Daily at 11am and 7pm.
West Texas Talk: Weekdays at 6:30 PM
- Alpine ‘Rally for Trains’ Protests Budget Cuts That Could End Local Amtrak
- UPDATE: Terlingua Water Shortage Continues as Officials Fix Well Motor Damages
- Amber Alert Issued for West Texas Teenager
- Cruz Declines To Support Senate GOP Health Care Bill, While Cornyn Defends It
- Why don’t local police departments pay for rape kit testing?
- Proposed budget cuts would mean the end of train service to more than 220 cities and towns — including Alpine… https://t.co/jb7CwNY0ce 11:48:23 AM June 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BigBendNPS: EMERGENCY UPDATE: Crown Mtn #Fire burning in park, closures in effect: https://t.co/MTbdv3Kptz #CrownMountainFire https://t… 10:15:01 AM May 15, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BigBendNPS: EMERGENCY UPDATE: Crown Mtn #Fire burning in park, closures in effect: https://t.co/F2rxSdL3ZC … … #CrownMountainFire https… 10:14:53 AM May 15, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.
NPR Latest News
NPR Music News