“Playboy Marfa,” is a temporary sculpture that brings a 13-feet wide by 20-feet tall set of neon bunny ears to town.The sculpture features a car perched a top an askew concrete block that’s likened to a Donald Judd sculpture. Unlike many Big Bend construction projects, the scuplture went up quickly. Framework for the block and the ears were in place on Monday, and the installation was completed by Wednesday evening.
Thursday, 24 July, 2014
Today on KRTS
midnight-2 am World Cafe
2 am-5 am Undercurrents
5-9 am Morning Edition
9-10 am On Point
10-11 am Talk at Ten
11 am-1 pm American Routes
1-3 pm Here & Now
3-6 pm All Things Considered
6-6:30 pm Marketplace
6:30-7 pm Talk at Ten (replay)
7-9 pm Honky Tonk Happy Hour
9-11 pm Rock-a-Billy
11 pm-midnight Rock PileTalk at Ten: Our local interview show is live at 10am and rebroadcast at 6:30pm.
NPR Newscasts: Daily at the top of most hours.
Star Date: Daily at 10am and 7pm.
* Thursday Science: Science Studio
Talk At Ten: Weekdays at 10 AM & 6:30 PM
- Dance on the Street, Support Your Public Radio Station!
- Texas Slams EPA Website that Compares State Pollution Enforcement
- Chairman of Border Sheriffs Coalition says National Guard Troops Won’t Solve Humanitarian Crisis
- First Rural Medical Residency Opens on U.S./Mexico Border
- Friday Interview: Dr. Taft Armandroff, New Director of McDonald Observatory
- http://t.co/tmBbpuJtFi As part of @VivaBigBend festival, Marfa Public Radio is co-hosting the @texastornados on Saturday at USO. Join us! about 26 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BeBellanti On my way to meet up w Stewart & we will be talking @VivaBigBend & @titosvodka events on @MarfaRadio at 10am #tunein about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tune in NOW! We're talking @VivaBigBend on Talk at 10. http://t.co/SfWMaJtAiK about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.