“Playboy Marfa,” is a temporary sculpture that brings a 13-feet wide by 20-feet tall set of neon bunny ears to town.The sculpture features a car perched a top an askew concrete block that’s likened to a Donald Judd sculpture. Unlike many Big Bend construction projects, the scuplture went up quickly. Framework for the block and the ears were in place on Monday, and the installation was completed by Wednesday evening.
Tuesday, 11 March, 2014
Today on KRTS
midnight-5am Overnight Music
5-9am Morning Edition
9am On Point
10-11am Talk at Ten
11am-Noon Geography of Jazz
Noon-1pm Una Hora Con Primo
1-3pm Here and Now
3-4pm Afternoon Tunes
4-6pm All Things Considered
6:30-7pm Talk at Ten (replay)
7-9pm Indie Music
9-10pm Groove Line
10-1am Night Train ExpressTalk at Ten: Our local interview show is live at 10am and rebroadcast at 6:30pm.
NPR Newscasts: Daily at the top of most hours.
Star Date: Daily at 10am and 7pm.
Talk At Ten: Weekdays at 10 AM & 6:30 PM
- Prada Marfa Vandalized in apparent Social/Political Statement
- Davis wants “Straight Answer” from Abbott on Texas Equal Pay Act
- Feds deny Texas waiver; Some 8th Graders will double test
- There’s Something Out There: The Green Light
- What A Difference A Decimal Point Makes: Shafter Mine Owners Fight Tax Assessment
- RT @NPR: Quiz time! Which public radio host are you? http://t.co/KL8zfqSWE0 (h/t @WFAE) about 1 hour ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/nrhIXEGW64 Vandalization of Art Installation. The latest information on the attack of Prada Marfa, with photos. #PradaMarfa about 13 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Listening party about to begin at Highland Annex for our new series "There's Something Out Here." Come over. We wanna hear from listeners. about 16 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.