“Playboy Marfa,” is a temporary sculpture that brings a 13-feet wide by 20-feet tall set of neon bunny ears to town.The sculpture features a car perched a top an askew concrete block that’s likened to a Donald Judd sculpture. Unlike many Big Bend construction projects, the scuplture went up quickly. Framework for the block and the ears were in place on Monday, and the installation was completed by Wednesday evening.
Thursday, 23 October, 2014
Today on KRTS
midnight-2 am World Cafe
2 am-5 am Undercurrents
5-9 am Morning Edition
9-10 am On Point
10-11 am Talk at Ten
11 am-1 pm American Routes
1-3 pm Here & Now
3-6 pm All Things Considered
6-6:30 pm Marketplace
6:30-7 pm Talk at Ten (replay)
7-9 pm Honky Tonk Happy Hour
9-11 pm Rock-a-Billy
11 pm-midnight Rock PileTalk at Ten: Our local interview show is live at 10am and rebroadcast at 6:30pm.
NPR Newscasts: Daily at the top of most hours.
Star Date: Daily at 10am and 7pm.
* Thursday Science: Science Studio
Talk At Ten: Weekdays at 10 AM & 6:30 PM
- Monday: 6th Annual Green Scene Festival Coming to Terlingua
- Tuesday: Rep. Beto O’Rourke: Economic Aid For Juárez Imperative For United States
- Wednesday: Feverbones Plays El Cosmico Tonight, October 22nd
- Wednesday: Musician Jim Keaveny Live in Studio
- Thursday: Colin McDonald and Erich Schlegel Trek Across Texas
- Friday: David Elkowitz Talks Howard Korder and Big Bend AIR Program
- http://t.co/rpsUsr3JUh FALL FUND DRIVE. And thanks to @MCHOdessa & @AmericanaSalon & @hotelpaisano for their business support today. about 49 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MorningEdition: Why are the Simpsons yellow? Where does "red tape" come from? Get all your #colorfacts here: http://t.co/v9Ak6Dy8A5 htt… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We're almost there! Less than 20% left to meet our fund drive goal! Help us make the final push! http://t.co/RgSkxfazXv or 800-903-KRTS about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.