On today’s Talk at Ten, tune in for a conversation with Clint Weber. He’s the keeper of the Weber Furlong collection of modern art, which will be featured in an upcoming Retrospective at Building 98. Weber Furlong is Clint’s Great Aunt, and he’s had a deep collection to her art his entire life. Weber Furlong is known as the first American woman modernist, who’s work brought to life qualities often ignored by many other early American modernists. The opening is sponsored by the International Women’s Foundation.
Monday, 28 July, 2014
Today on KRTS
midnight-2 am World Cafe
2-5 am Undercurrents
5-9 am Morning Edition
9-10 am On Point
10-11 am Rambling Boy and Talk At Ten
11 am-1 pm Midday Classics
1-3 pm Here and Now
3-6 pm All Things Considered
6-6:30 pm Marketplace
6:30-7 pm Talk At Ten (replay)
7-7:30 pm Rambling Boy
7:30-9 pm Blues Monday
9-10 pm Sister Winter
11 pm-midnight Le ShowTalk at Ten: Our local interview show is live at 10am and rebroadcast at 6:30pm.
NPR Newscasts: Daily at the top of most hours.
Star Date: Daily at 10am and 7pm.
Talk At Ten: Weekdays at 10 AM & 6:30 PM
- After Rebuilding, Harvest Is Just Around The Corner At Marfa Greenhouse
- Dance on the Street, Support Your Public Radio Station!
- Marfa Public Radio Now Accepting Applications for the Fall Internship Program
- Border Fracking Standoff: NY Court Ruling Likely To Affect Outcome
- Presidio County Water Managers Offer Answers, but Citizens Have More Questions
- Workers preparing for the new scoreboard coming to Martin Field at @marfaisd. http://t.co/ykrv1LhUUc about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprnews: Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies http://t.co/cirUUtwMSC about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- On today's classical show we'll be listening to Schumand's music for pianos, small ensembles, and clarinets. Tune in at 11 for a great show about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.