On today’s Talk at Ten, tune in for a conversation with Clint Weber. He’s the keeper of the Weber Furlong collection of modern art, which will be featured in an upcoming Retrospective at Building 98. Weber Furlong is Clint’s Great Aunt, and he’s had a deep collection to her art his entire life. Weber Furlong is known as the first American woman modernist, who’s work brought to life qualities often ignored by many other early American modernists. The opening is sponsored by the International Women’s Foundation.
Sunday, 1 February, 2015
Today on KRTS
midnight-5 am Undercurrents
5-7 am Concierto
7-10 am Weekend Edition
10-12 pm American Routes
12-1 pm America’s Test Kitchen
1-3 pm World Cafe
3-4 pm Invisibilia
4-5 pm All Things Considered
5-6 pm TED Radio Hour
6-7 pm Backstory, with the American History Guys
7-8 pm The Moth
8-9 pm Thistle & Shamrock
9-11 pm Inter-Dimensional Music/Dublab*
11 pm-midnight Music XWT “Across West Texas”* Hear Inter-Dimensional Music the first Sunday of each Month, and Dublab the second and third Sunday.
NPR Newscasts: Daily at the top of most hours.
Star Date: Daily at 10am and 7pm.
Talk At Ten: Weekdays at 10 AM & 6:30 PM
- Monday: KRTS Astronomy Series: Stephen Odewahn on Galaxy Morphology and Classification
- Tuesday: Douglas Scharnberg of Terlingua Talks About Southern Music in Fort Davis & Fort Stockton
- Wednesday: Wile Quintana Talks About Marfa History
- Thursday: YACHT Discusses Latest Album “Where Does This Disco”
- Friday: Jean Valentine Talks About Her Poetry Collection, Door in the Mountain
- From @nytimes Larry Clark Explores the Subject of Misspent Youths - including the film #Marfa Girl: http://t.co/aASPL4a3Go 04:26:35 PM January 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Border Patrol agents shot & killed a man last wk. @Tom2Michael talks to editor Drew Stuart re: local law enforcement http://t.co/CVrrG15hY1 02:05:55 PM January 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A unique approach to fighting rabies on the border - dropping vaccines from the air, getting animals to eat them. http://t.co/Bf9gCbVbWS 12:26:32 PM January 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.