On today’s Talk at Ten, tune in for a conversation with Clint Weber. He’s the keeper of the Weber Furlong collection of modern art, which will be featured in an upcoming Retrospective at Building 98. Weber Furlong is Clint’s Great Aunt, and he’s had a deep collection to her art his entire life. Weber Furlong is known as the first American woman modernist, who’s work brought to life qualities often ignored by many other early American modernists. The opening is sponsored by the International Women’s Foundation.
Sunday, 9 March, 2014
Today on KRTS
midnight-4am Overnight Music
7-10am Weekend Edition
10-12pm American Routes
12-1pm Fronteras / Texas Matters
1-3pm World Cafe
3-4pm America’s Test Kitchen
4-5pm All Things Considered
5-6pm TED Radio Hour
6-7pm The Moth
7-9pm Jazz on KRTS
9-11pm Evening Jazz Mix*
11pm-midnight Radiolab* Hear Inter-Dimensional Music the first Sunday of each Month, and Dublab the second and third Sunday.NPR Newscasts: Daily at the top of most hours.
Star Date: Daily at 10am and 7pm.
Talk At Ten: Weekdays at 10 AM & 6:30 PM
- What A Difference A Decimal Point Makes: Shafter Mine Owners Fight Tax Assessment
- Marfa Public Radio Presents: There’s Something Out There listening party
- Rail Line To Link Presidio County With Mexico Takes A Step Forward
- Healthcare Navigators Explain Coverage Options for West Texans
- Remembering Cowboy Chris Calvin
- Cold rain kills outdoor SXSW parties tonight but pedicabs making a killing. http://t.co/Z7ZuZRYXld about 13 hours ago from TweetList! ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @kainazamaria: #marfa #nprborderland http://t.co/oiClj4luYv about 13 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @KUT: 20 people on missing Malaysia Airlines flight worked for Austin-based @Freescale. All employees were from Asia: http://t.co/wp3r0C… about 14 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.