On today’s Talk at Ten, tune in for a conversation with Clint Weber. He’s the keeper of the Weber Furlong collection of modern art, which will be featured in an upcoming Retrospective at Building 98. Weber Furlong is Clint’s Great Aunt, and he’s had a deep collection to her art his entire life. Weber Furlong is known as the first American woman modernist, who’s work brought to life qualities often ignored by many other early American modernists. The opening is sponsored by the International Women’s Foundation.
Thursday, 24 April, 2014
Today on KRTS
midnight-5am Overnight Music
5-9am Morning Edition
9am On Point
10-11am Talk at Ten
11am-1pm American Routes
1-3pm Here & Now
3-4pm Música En Español
4-6pm All Things Considered
6:30-7pm Talk at Ten (replay)
7-9pm Honky Tonk Happy Hour
11pm-midnight Overnight MusicTalk at Ten: Our local interview show is live at 10am and rebroadcast at 6:30pm.
NPR Newscasts: Daily at the top of most hours.
Star Date: Daily at 10am and 7pm.
* Thursday Science: Science Studio
Talk At Ten: Weekdays at 10 AM & 6:30 PM
- Monday: American Roots Musician Marisa Anderson To Talk 21st Century Folk
- Tuesday: Exploring the Big Bend Backcountry: How Safe Is It?
- Thursday: Marfa and Ft. Davis Students To Exhibit Work At Chinati Foundation
- Wednesday: Singer Songwriter Dana Falconberry returns to Marfa
- Friday: Marfa International School’s Young Writers Workshop With Jena Kirkpatrick
- Friday: Richard Siken
- A group of KRTS interns are in Austin today, on assignments and preparing for their future. Watch out for these guys. http://t.co/2GEAkercnz about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AnneKasmar: wonderful welcome home thanks! @MarfaRadio http://t.co/8FDsgrtqMR about 3 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/1ZdBEznK0F One year since this international port of entry opened between Texas and Mexico. We check in on the Mexican village. about 5 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.