Tune in Thursday, October 11 from 8 – 10 PM for a live broadcast of the debate between Vice President Joe Biden and Republican challenger Paul Ryan. The hour and a half debate will be followed by a half hour of analysis from the NPR news tea. The candidates will debate on issues of foreign and domestic policy.
West Texas Talk: Thursdays at 6:00 PM, rebroadcast Fridays at 9:00 AM
- Feb 14: Joe Nick Patoski On The Hippies, Pickers, Slackers, And Geeks Who Transformed The Capital Of Texas
- Feb 07: The Challenges For Teachers And Schools In Rural Texas
- Jan 31: Author Bill Wright On Border Legend Maggie Smith
- Jan 24: How Did So Many Migrant Children End Up In Tornillo, And Why Did It Close?
- Jan 17: Poet Monica Youn Discusses Her Book, “Blackacre”
- Jan 10: Jenny George
- Jan 03: Live Stories of Risk, Love, and Heartbreak
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.