On this edition of West Texas Talk, Tom Michael went on location to the Eugene Binder Gallery in Marfa, to talk with Alyce Santoro about her latest exhibit Soundings.
West Texas Talk: Thursdays at 6:00 PM, rebroadcast Fridays at 9:00 AM
- Mar 14: Writer Kerry Howley On Larry Nassar, MMA, And American Surveillance
- Mar 07: Short-story Writer Deborah Eisenberg
- Feb 28: Stephanos Papadopoulos
- Feb 21: Considering The Past and Present With Sherwin Bitsui
- Feb 14: Joe Nick Patoski On The Hippies, Pickers, Slackers, And Geeks Who Transformed The Capital Of Texas
- Feb 07: The Challenges For Teachers And Schools In Rural Texas
- Jan 31: Author Bill Wright On Border Legend Maggie Smith
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.