West Texas Talk:
- 2:22 PM MDT on June 23, 2018
- 9:00 PM CDT on June 23, 2018
Today on KRTS
West Texas Talk: Thursdays at 6:00 PM, Fridays at 9:00 PM
- Jun 20: Stephen Motika
- Jun 14: Maestra Tequilera Bertha González Nieves and Journalist Alfredo Corchado
- Jun 07: Director of the Center for Big Bend Studies Andy Cloud
- May 31: Lannan Resident Claire Vaye Watkins on Deserts and Her Mom
- May 24: Lannan Resident Elmaz Abinader on Writing the Personal into the Political, and Growing Up Arab American
- May 23: Artist and Composer Tarek Atoui
- May 17: Exploring the Big Bend with Ben English
- Q&A with Melissa Lopez: What’s the process of reuniting parents with children?
- Western District Dismisses Some Cases Involving Family Separation
- Central Americans Sue the Trump Administration Over Family Separation
- Texas Democrats To Hash Out Platform, Rally For Midterms At Convention In Fort Worth
- What are your questions on immigration in West Texas?
- @bust_boom @LeMenagerUO 12:34:59 PM September 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to MarfaRadio ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bust_boom: Two very exciting things we have going on in the upcoming weeks! Check it out: https://t.co/aitW8hfBXr 12:34:27 PM September 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- On tonight's West Texas Talk, we speak to Stephanie LeMenager about energy and culture. Tune in at 6:30 to hear the… https://t.co/iS150viEJG 11:07:29 AM September 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.
NPR Latest News