Fieldwork Marfa is an international research program that brings artists from around the world to West Texas. On this episode, we speak with Ida Soulard & Fabien Giraud of Fieldwork Marfa describe their latest sculpture project, Marfa Stratum.
Friday, 24 November, 2017
Today on KRTS
midnight-1 am | Rock Pillow
1-4 am | Undercurrents, public radio’s freewheeling eclectic music mix of triple A, rock, folk, blues, native, Americana, world, reggae, dub and electronica with host Gregg McVicar
4-5 am | Classical Morning
5-9 am | Morning Edition, weekly morning news program with stories from around the world
9-10 am | On Point, news analysis program that takes calls on different topics currently in the media
10-11 am | Texas Standard, up-to-the-moment coverage of politics, lifestyle and culture, the environment, technology and innovation, and business and the economy – from a Texas perspective
11 am-1 pm | Old School Oldies (Rock ‘n’ Roll), locally hosted oldies program with your favorite classics from the 50s to the 80s
1-3 pm | Science Friday, news and entertaining stories about science, hosted by Ira Flatow
3-4 pm | Latino USA, radio journal of news and culture, is the only national, English-language radio program produced from a Latino perspective
4-6 pm | All Things Considered, each show consists of the biggest stories of the day, thoughtful commentaries, insightful features on the quirky and the mainstream in arts and life, music and entertainment, all brought alive through sound
6:00-6:30 pm | Marketplace, public radio’s daily magazine on business and economics news for the rest of us
6:30-7 pm | West Texas Talk, local interview program with a wide range of topics from artists in town to local government issues and more
7-8 pm | Afropop
8-9 pm | World Music, hosted by Carol Fairlie, this program showcases music from around the world
9-10 pm | Borders, Beats & Babes
10 pm-midnight | Other Side of Nowhere
NPR Newscasts: Daily at the top of most hours.
Star Date: Daily at 11am and 7pm.
*Rambling Boy, our Texas history program, begins after the 11am newscast
West Texas Talk: Weekdays at 6:30 PM
- Nov 23: Thanksgiving Special: “My Life as a Wild Turkey” from With Good Reason
- Nov 21: Live Storytelling: “First Times” at Sul Ross University with KSRU
- Nov 17: Hospice Midland’s Jacquie Burklow Discusses the End of Life
- Nov 16: Historian John Klingemann on the Mexican Revolution
- Nov 15: Geologist Peter Hennings on Texas Earthquakes
- Nov 14: Professor Rebecca Babcock On Writing Centers and Disabilities
- Nov 10: Kathleen Shafer – Author of “Marfa: The Transformation of a West Texas Town”
- @bust_boom @LeMenagerUO 12:34:59 PM September 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to MarfaRadio ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bust_boom: Two very exciting things we have going on in the upcoming weeks! Check it out: https://t.co/aitW8hfBXr 12:34:27 PM September 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- On tonight's West Texas Talk, we speak to Stephanie LeMenager about energy and culture. Tune in at 6:30 to hear the… https://t.co/iS150viEJG 11:07:29 AM September 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.
NPR Latest News
NPR Music News