On this edition of West Texas Talk, Jackson Wisdorf sat down with Jon Hogan and Maria Moss of the musical group Hogan and Moss to talk about the history of folk music in the United States, upcoming albums, and a genre of music called “Scorch Folk”.
- 2:54 PM CDT on March 18, 2018
- 9:00 PM CDT on March 18, 2018
Today on KRTS
West Texas Talk: Weekdays at 6:30 PM
- Mar 15: Exploring the Gray with Barak Goodman
- Mar 08: Lannan Resident Adam Fitzgerald
- Mar 02: Cymene Howe and Dominic Boyer Discuss Energy Humanities
- Mar 01: Filmmaker Ben Masters on “The River and the Wall”
- Feb 28: Marfa Music Producer – Joel Hernandez (K A S H M I R)
- Feb 27: Interview and In-Studio Performance from Calliope Musical’s Carrie Fussell
- Feb 23: State of the Station: Programming Changes, Upcoming events, and More
- Planned Parenthood Substitutes Still Don’t Exist For Some In Texas Women’s Health Programs
- For El Paso and Ciudad Juarez, Managing Scarce Water is Critical
- ACLU lawsuit alleges ICE field office in El Paso among those holding asylum seekers without cause
- Meet the Woman Who Runs Alpine’s Independent Bookstore
- Federal appeals court’s ruling upholds most of Texas’ “sanctuary cities” law
- @bust_boom @LeMenagerUO 12:34:59 PM September 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to MarfaRadio ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bust_boom: Two very exciting things we have going on in the upcoming weeks! Check it out: https://t.co/aitW8hfBXr 12:34:27 PM September 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- On tonight's West Texas Talk, we speak to Stephanie LeMenager about energy and culture. Tune in at 6:30 to hear the… https://t.co/iS150viEJG 11:07:29 AM September 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.
NPR Latest News
NPR Music News