In this episode of West Texas Talk you’ll hear from Abby Cheek and Josh Maguire, two members of Pickwick Players, a youth theatre group in Midland Texas. Abby and Josh are two of many high school students who spent two years developing an original play in which a girl named Helen learns to cope with the struggles of being a teenager through fairy tales.
Today on KRTS
West Texas Talk: Weekdays at 6:30 PM
- Feb 20: Get To Know Your Statewide Offices
- Feb 16: Anna Teagarden In Marfa to Teach A Singing Workshop
- Feb 15: Author Johnnie Bernhard on “A Good Girl”
- Feb 14: Kiss and Tell: Lives Stories from Marfa
- Feb 13: Kiss and Tell: Live Stories from Midland
- Feb 09: Lannan Resident Joshua Beckman
- Feb 08: Jane Fraser on Stuttering, from Taboos to Treatments
- Like Texas, California Once Had A Maternal Mortality Crisis. Here’s How The State Solved It.
- 2018 Elections: What You Need Know Before Early Voting
- UT/TT Poll: Clear sailing for Abbott, Patrick, uncertain waters for Bush, Miller
- D23 Candidate Angela Villescaz Talks About Her Low Profile and Grassroots Approach
- The Newly-Elected Mayor of Valentine Captures The Town’s Welcoming Spirit
- @bust_boom @LeMenagerUO 12:34:59 PM September 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to MarfaRadio ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bust_boom: Two very exciting things we have going on in the upcoming weeks! Check it out: https://t.co/aitW8hfBXr 12:34:27 PM September 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- On tonight's West Texas Talk, we speak to Stephanie LeMenager about energy and culture. Tune in at 6:30 to hear the… https://t.co/iS150viEJG 11:07:29 AM September 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.
NPR Latest News
NPR Music News