Saturday, 23 September, 2017
Today on KRTS
West Texas Talk: Weekdays at 6:30 PM
- Brewster County loses approximately $470,000 in funding for water projects
- Voices of Blackwell: Mario Rivera
- Report: Is Permian Tight Oil Growth Sustainable?
- 400,000 Texas Kids Could Lose Health Insurance. Congress Has Two Weeks To Prevent It
- A Lying Jailhouse Snitch Sent A Man To Prison; Texas Passed A Law To Prevent That
- Today, we hear from Mario Rivera who attended Blackwell in the 1950s. He says, at the time he didn’t even know what segregation meant. 08:29:34 AM September 22, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to MarfaRadio ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In our latest series, we hear from the former students of Marfa’s segregated public school. https://t.co/gzo5oviBjK 08:24:29 AM September 22, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MorningEdition: Volunteers in Mexico have rescued at least 60 people. Here's the latest after Tuesday's earthquake. https://t.co/jMHtS… 06:14:53 AM September 22, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.
NPR Latest News
NPR Music News