In this episode of West Texas Talk, find out why David Sedaris is fascinated by “people behaving horribly.” Sedaris also speaks with his signature candor and wit about the process of going through decades of old diaries to write his newest book.
West Texas Talk: Thursdays at 6:00 PM, Fridays at 9:00 PM
- Jun 13: Border Journalists Alfredo Corchado And Angela Kocherga; Writer Toni Jensen On Gun Violence, Fracking, And Sex Trafficking
- Jun 06: Challenges To Dying In The Big Bend; David Shook On Translation
- May 30: David Keller On The History Of Pinto Canyon; Josh T. Franco On La Virgen De Guadalupe’s Appearance In Marfa
- May 23: Borderland Collective Collaborates With Blackwell School Alliance; Emily Esfahani Smith On Living a Meaningful Life
- May 16: Remembering Wile Quintana & Natalie Diaz On Poetry, Love, and Language
- May 09: Filmmakers Joe Cashiola and David Fenster On “A Texas Myth,” Poet Kaveh Akbar
- May 02: Carolyn Pfeiffer and Eileen Myles
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.