Marfa Public Radio’s use of multimedia in 2019 complimented the enterprise reporting done at the station. From photography, use of social media and live videos —Marfa Public Radio effectively told the stories of West Texas through these tools.
Additionally, the station’s website alone is effective at disseminating the latest information our visitors need to know. You can see this through several pages, including our landing page.
Below are a handful of active URLs that showcase Marfa Public Radio’s website.
- Marfa Public Radio’s homepage
- West Texas Wonders landing page
- Meet West Texas Wonders 2.0
- West Texas Talk homepage
- Why Do Texans Put Saguaro Cacti On Everything When They Don’t Grow Here?
- Through New Exhibit, History Of Marfa’s Latino History Lives On
- “How Screwed Are You” If You Don’t Work In Oil In The Permian Basin? It Depends.
- As Oil Field Workers Flood Balmorhea With RVs, The Small Community’s Economy Is Revitalized
- WATCH: Marfa Town Hall On Aging And Dying In The Big Bend Region