Marfa is once again visited by students of the Art School of Nantes in France. This year, five students; Eva Dauga, Meg Boury, Paul Garcin, Louise Masson, and Opale Mirman, have formed Tape8, a band created to perform once, and only once, in Marfa, with songs written for the one-time Marfa audience. The group of students, who are not musicians, performed at the Lost Horse Saloon and joined Ian Lewis in the studio to talk about their performance
West Texas Talk: Thursdays at 6:00 PM, Fridays at 9:00 PM
- Jun 13: Border Journalists Alfredo Corchado And Angela Kocherga; Writer Toni Jensen On Gun Violence, Fracking, And Sex Trafficking
- Jun 06: Challenges To Dying In The Big Bend; David Shook On Translation
- May 30: David Keller On The History Of Pinto Canyon; Josh T. Franco On La Virgen De Guadalupe’s Appearance In Marfa
- May 23: Borderland Collective Collaborates With Blackwell School Alliance; Emily Esfahani Smith On Living a Meaningful Life
- May 16: Remembering Wile Quintana & Natalie Diaz On Poetry, Love, and Language
- May 09: Filmmakers Joe Cashiola and David Fenster On “A Texas Myth,” Poet Kaveh Akbar
- May 02: Carolyn Pfeiffer and Eileen Myles
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.