Marfa is once again visited by students of the Art School of Nantes in France. This year, five students; Eva Dauga, Meg Boury, Paul Garcin, Louise Masson, and Opale Mirman, have formed Tape8, a band created to perform once, and only once, in Marfa, with songs written for the one-time Marfa audience. The group of students, who are not musicians, performed at the Lost Horse Saloon and joined Ian Lewis in the studio to talk about their performance
West Texas Talk: Thursdays at 6:00 PM, rebroadcast Fridays at 9:00 AM
- May 16: Remembering Wile Quintana & Natalie Diaz On Poetry, Love, and Language
- May 09: Filmmakers Joe Cashiola and David Fenster On “A Texas Myth,” Poet Kaveh Akbar
- May 02: Carolyn Pfeiffer and Eileen Myles
- Apr 25: Turning The Pages Of Texas With Lonn Taylor
- Apr 18: Poet Carolina Ebeid On Making and Unmaking
- Apr 11: 2 Conversations: Terry Allen On Radio And Marriage, Dating In Marfa
- Apr 04: Artists Beatriz Cortez and Fernando Palma Rodríguez
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.