Today on Talk at Ten, an intro to the U.S. Health Care System. Our guest Elisabeth Askin recently wrote Health Care Handbook: A Guide to the U.S. Health Care System, for Students by Students. The book aims to offer a clear, concise, and neutral introduction to a vast and complex system. Askin is a med student at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
West Texas Talk: Thursdays at 6:00 PM, rebroadcast Fridays at 9:00 AM
- Apr 25: Turning The Pages Of Texas With Lonn Taylor
- Apr 18: Poet Carolina Ebeid On Making and Unmaking
- Apr 11: 2 Conversations: Terry Allen On Radio And Marriage, Dating In Marfa
- Apr 04: Artists Beatriz Cortez and Fernando Palma Rodríguez
- Mar 28: Permian High School Students Share Their Stories On Growing Up In A Boom Bust Economy
- Mar 21: A Glimpse Of The Big Bend Through Sonic IDs
- Mar 14: Writer Kerry Howley On Larry Nassar, MMA, And American Surveillance
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.