Sonja Rose Klein is a fifth generation Texan, a native Houstonian, and graduate of The University of Texas. She has taught school, worked at NASA as an editor and after retiring as a property tax consultant, she moved to the Nueces Canyon 18 years ago where she gardens, reads avidly, writes and raises a few sheep as well as hosting short term rentals on four of the homes on her isolated ranch. She divides her time between her ranch in Real County and her casita in Alpine, Texas.
West Texas Talk: Thursdays at 6:00 PM, rebroadcast Fridays at 9:00 AM
- Apr 18: Poet Carolina Ebeid On Making and Unmaking
- Apr 11: 2 Conversations: Terry Allen On Radio And Marriage, Dating In Marfa
- Apr 04: Artists Beatriz Cortez and Fernando Palma Rodríguez
- Mar 28: Permian High School Students Share Their Stories On Growing Up In A Boom Bust Economy
- Mar 21: A Glimpse Of The Big Bend Through Sonic IDs
- Mar 14: Writer Kerry Howley On Larry Nassar, MMA, And American Surveillance
- Mar 07: Short-story Writer Deborah Eisenberg
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.