Wednesday, 29 June, 2016
Today on KRTS
midnight-4 am | Undercurrents, public radio’s freewheeling eclectic music mix of triple A, rock, folk, blues, native, Americana, world, reggae, dub and electronica with host Gregg McVicar
4-5 am | Classical Morning
5-9 am | Morning Edition, weekly morning news program with stories from around the world
9-10 am | On Point, news analysis program that takes calls on different topics currently in the media
10-11 am | Texas Standard, up-to-the-moment coverage of politics, lifestyle and culture, the environment, technology and innovation, and business and the economy – from a Texas perspective
11 am-1 pm | Classical Midday, host Roseland Klein showcases classical pieces and gives a bit of background for her selections
1-3 pm | Here & Now, reflects the fluid world of news as it’s happening in the middle of the day, with timely, smart and in-depth news, interviews and conversation
3-6 pm | All Things Considered, each show consists of the biggest stories of the day, thoughtful commentaries, insightful features on the quirky and the mainstream in arts and life, music and entertainment, all brought alive through sound
6-6:30 pm | Marketplace, public radio’s daily magazine on business and economics news for the rest of us
6:30-7 pm | West Texas Talk, local interview program with a wide range of topics from artists in town to local government issues and more
7-8 pm | World Cafe, host David Dye serves up an eclectic mix of music from blues, rock, and world, to folk, and alternative country with live performances and interviews with celebrated and emerging artists
8-9 pm | West Texas Jazz, Dave Leonnig hosts this program that celebrates jazz history and geography as related to the development and emergence of jazz art form in the United States
9-11 pm | Lost Frequencies, Nocturnal jazz, exotica, R&B, rock ‘n’ roll, Latin jazz and other lost sounds from atmospheric, otherworldly places
11 pm-midnight | Music XWT “Across West Texas”
NPR Newscasts: Daily at the top of most hours.
Star Date: Daily at 11am and 7pm.
West Texas Talk: Weekdays at 6:30 PM
- Jun 24: Lannan Resident: Timothy Donnelly
- Jun 22: Jason Amos on His Propane-Powered Hot Rod
- Jun 20: Author Sarah Hepola Live Interview & Book Signing
- Jun 17: Lannan Resident: Amitava Kumar
- Jun 10: Lannan Resident: Chad Post
- Jun 06: Filmmaker Megan Wilde Discusses State of Peyote Harvesting in Texas
- Jun 03: Randall Kenan
- Don’t Expect Shuttered Abortion Clinics to Reopen Soon
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Abortion Restrictions In Texas
- Supreme Court Upholds University Of Texas’ Affirmative Action Program
- Supreme Court Tie Deals Blow to Obama’s Immigration Order
- “Physical Altercation” in Marfa Leads to Man Being Stabbed 17 Times
- From our reporter Lorne @Matalon: The struggles of Mexican fair trade coffee producers on @Marketplace https://t.co/KXWMFLLt8O 08:09:48 PM June 28, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @evanasmith: .@johncornyn on @wholewoman decision #txlege https://t.co/PxDeAtYa1q 09:42:40 AM June 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @KUT: Texas Attorney General @KenPaxtonTX responds to #SCOTUS' #HB2 decision: https://t.co/gytoRUresK 09:39:39 AM June 27, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.