Thursday, 24 April, 2014
Today on KRTS
midnight-5am Overnight Music
5-9am Morning Edition
9am On Point
10-11am Talk at Ten
11am-1pm American Routes
1-3pm Here & Now
3-4pm Música En Español
4-6pm All Things Considered
6:30-7pm Talk at Ten (replay)
7-9pm Honky Tonk Happy Hour
11pm-midnight Overnight MusicTalk at Ten: Our local interview show is live at 10am and rebroadcast at 6:30pm.
NPR Newscasts: Daily at the top of most hours.
Star Date: Daily at 10am and 7pm.
* Thursday Science: Science Studio
Talk At Ten: Weekdays at 10 AM & 6:30 PM
- Monday: American Roots Musician Marisa Anderson To Talk 21st Century Folk
- Tuesday: Exploring the Big Bend Backcountry: How Safe Is It?
- Thursday: Marfa and Ft. Davis Students To Exhibit Work At Chinati Foundation
- Wednesday: Singer Songwriter Dana Falconberry returns to Marfa
- Friday: Marfa International School’s Young Writers Workshop With Jena Kirkpatrick
- Friday: Richard Siken
- A group of KRTS interns are in Austin today, on assignments and preparing for their future. Watch out for these guys. http://t.co/2GEAkercnz about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AnneKasmar: wonderful welcome home thanks! @MarfaRadio http://t.co/8FDsgrtqMR about 7 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/1ZdBEznK0F One year since this international port of entry opened between Texas and Mexico. We check in on the Mexican village. about 9 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.