Friday, 7 March, 2014
Today on KRTS
midnight-5am Overnight Music
5-9am Morning Edition
9am On Point
10am Talk at Ten
11am-1pm Rock-n-Roll Oldies
1-3pm Science Friday
3-4pm Science Studio / Latino USA
4-6pm All Things Considered
6:30-7pm Talk at Ten (replay)
7-8pm World Music
8-9pm Texas Music Matters
9-10pm Sound Opinions
10pm-midnight Overnight MusicTalk at Ten: Our local interview show is live at 10am and rebroadcast at 6:30pm.
NPR Newscasts: Daily at the top of most hours.
Star Date: Daily at 10am and 7pm.
Talk At Ten: Weekdays at 10 AM & 6:30 PM
- What A Difference A Decimal Point Makes: Shafter Mine Owners Fight Tax Asssessment
- Marfa Public Radio Presents: There’s Something Out There listening party
- Rail Line To Link Presidio County With Mexico Takes A Step Forward
- Healthcare Navigators Explain Coverage Options for West Texans
- Remembering Cowboy Chris Calvin
- Very few last year but Google Glass everywhere at SXSW '14. Wearable devices topic of several panels. http://t.co/FdBywv4KjP about 7 hours ago from TweetList! ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Appropriately began SXSW Day 1 at packed session on breakfast tacos. Sorry, no free tacos folks. http://t.co/nOSKfVmrF5 about 7 hours ago from TweetList! ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We have West Texas public radio reporters at South by Southwest #SXSW14 this year. The weeklong series begins today: http://t.co/bZBMwM3pp3 about 9 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.