As part of the Fall Membership Drive, Marfa Public Radio held an Open House on Friday night. We welcomed the public to our New Home on the Range on San Antonio Street in Marfa.
West Texas Talk: Thursdays at 6:00 PM, rebroadcast Fridays at 9:00 AM
- Feb 14: Joe Nick Patoski On The Hippies, Pickers, Slackers, And Geeks Who Transformed The Capital Of Texas
- Feb 07: The Challenges For Teachers And Schools In Rural Texas
- Jan 31: Author Bill Wright On Border Legend Maggie Smith
- Jan 24: How Did So Many Migrant Children End Up In Tornillo, And Why Did It Close?
- Jan 17: Poet Monica Youn Discusses Her Book, “Blackacre”
- Jan 10: Jenny George
- Jan 03: Live Stories of Risk, Love, and Heartbreak
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.