In celebration of Father’s Day, we reached out to our listeners to tell us stories about their dads. Thanks to Cate Cole Schrim, Charlotte Browning, Martin and Alvin Dreyer, Lauren Furr, Chloe Gallagher and Mike Green for sharing their stories.
Saturday, 14 October, 2017
Today on KRTS
midnight-4 am | Undercurrents, Public Radio’s freewheeling eclectic music mix of Triple A, Rock, Folk, Blues, Native, Americana, World, Reggae, Dub and Electronica with host Gregg McVicar
4-5 am | Classical Morning
5-6 am | Relevant Tones
6-7 am | Fiesta
7-10 am | Weekend Edition, wraps up the week’s news and offers a mix of analysis and features on a wide range of topics, including arts, sports, entertainment, and human interest stories
10-11 am | The Best of Car Talk, an often humorous call-in show where callers ask about their car problems and the hosts, Tom and Ray Magliozzi, try to diagnose the problem
11 am-noon | Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me! Weekly quiz program where you can test your knowledge against some of the best and brightest in the news and entertainment world while figuring out what’s real news and what’s made up
noon-1 pm | This American Life, each show consists of the biggest stories of the day, thoughtful commentaries, insightful features on the quirky and the mainstream in arts and life, music and entertainment, all brought alive through sound
1-3 pm | World Cafe, host David Dye serves up an eclectic mix of music from blues, rock, and world, to folk, and alternative country with live performances and interviews with celebrated and emerging artists
3-4 pm | Radiolab, a curious show where sound illuminates ideas, and the boundaries blur between science, philosophy, and human experience
4-5 pm | All Things Considered, each show consists of the biggest stories of the day, thoughtful commentaries, insightful features on the quirky and the mainstream in arts and life, music and entertainment, all brought alive through sound
5-6 pm | Mountain Stage
7-9 pm | Texas Music: Hour of Power, showcasing all kinds of Texas sounds created over the past century of recorded music
9-11 pm | Late Nite with Lady Chanticleer
11 pm-midnight | Bullseye
NPR Newscasts: Daily at the top of most hours.
Star Date: Daily at 10am and 7pm.
West Texas Talk: Weekdays at 6:30 PM
- Oct 13: Musician Meshell Ndegeocello
- Oct 12: Giant Magellan Telescope Will Examine Deep Space Like Nothing Before
- Oct 11: A discussion about theatre and race relations with Marjie Scott of Sul Ross University
- Oct 10: A Conversation with Humorist David Sedaris About His New Book “Theft by Finding”
- Oct 06: Musician Robert Ellis
- Oct 05: Dr. Bixler-Márquez and Dr. Irma Montelongo on UTEP’s New Online Chicano Studies Program
- Oct 04: Pickwick Players discuss their original play, Project 398.2
- Voices of Blackwell: Dawn Shannon
- A conversation with humorist David Sedaris about his new book “Theft by Finding”
- Marfa Public Radio’s Fall Membership Drive
- ‘Just A Piece Of Plastic’: Bump Stocks Thrust Tiny Texas Town In Spotlight After Las Vegas
- Apache Forecasts More Drillings Locations in Alpine High Play
- @bust_boom @LeMenagerUO 12:34:59 PM September 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to MarfaRadio ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bust_boom: Two very exciting things we have going on in the upcoming weeks! Check it out: https://t.co/aitW8hfBXr 12:34:27 PM September 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- On tonight's West Texas Talk, we speak to Stephanie LeMenager about energy and culture. Tune in at 6:30 to hear the… https://t.co/iS150viEJG 11:07:29 AM September 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.
NPR Latest News
NPR Music News