Investigative journalist and author Dahr Jamail discusses his war reporting and recent work about climate disruption. Dahr’s stories have been published with Truthout, Inter Press Service, Tom Dispatch, The Sunday Herald in Scotland, The Guardian, Foreign Policy in Focus, Le Monde, Le Monde Diplomatique, The Huffington Post, The Nation, The Independent, and Al Jazeera, among others. Dahr’s writing has been translated into French, Polish, German, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic and Turkish. On radio as well as television, Dahr has reported for Democracy Now! and Al-Jazeera, and has appeared on the BBC, NPR, and numerous other stations around the globe.
West Texas Talk: Thursdays at 6:00 PM, rebroadcast Fridays at 9:00 AM
- Apr 18: Poet Carolina Ebeid On Making and Unmaking
- Apr 11: 2 Conversations: Terry Allen On Radio And Marriage, Dating In Marfa
- Apr 04: Artists Beatriz Cortez and Fernando Palma Rodríguez
- Mar 28: Permian High School Students Share Their Stories On Growing Up In A Boom Bust Economy
- Mar 21: A Glimpse Of The Big Bend Through Sonic IDs
- Mar 14: Writer Kerry Howley On Larry Nassar, MMA, And American Surveillance
- Mar 07: Short-story Writer Deborah Eisenberg
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.