Investigative journalist and author Dahr Jamail discusses his war reporting and recent work about climate disruption. Dahr’s stories have been published with Truthout, Inter Press Service, Tom Dispatch, The Sunday Herald in Scotland, The Guardian, Foreign Policy in Focus, Le Monde, Le Monde Diplomatique, The Huffington Post, The Nation, The Independent, and Al Jazeera, among others. Dahr’s writing has been translated into French, Polish, German, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic and Turkish. On radio as well as television, Dahr has reported for Democracy Now! and Al-Jazeera, and has appeared on the BBC, NPR, and numerous other stations around the globe.
West Texas Talk: Thursdays at 6:00 PM, rebroadcast Fridays at 9:00 AM
- Feb 14: Joe Nick Patoski On The Hippies, Pickers, Slackers, And Geeks Who Transformed The Capital Of Texas
- Feb 07: The Challenges For Teachers And Schools In Rural Texas
- Jan 31: Author Bill Wright On Border Legend Maggie Smith
- Jan 24: How Did So Many Migrant Children End Up In Tornillo, And Why Did It Close?
- Jan 17: Poet Monica Youn Discusses Her Book, “Blackacre”
- Jan 10: Jenny George
- Jan 03: Live Stories of Risk, Love, and Heartbreak
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.