Investigative journalist and author Dahr Jamail discusses his war reporting and recent work about climate disruption. Dahr’s stories have been published with Truthout, Inter Press Service, Tom Dispatch, The Sunday Herald in Scotland, The Guardian, Foreign Policy in Focus, Le Monde, Le Monde Diplomatique, The Huffington Post, The Nation, The Independent, and Al Jazeera, among others. Dahr’s writing has been translated into French, Polish, German, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic and Turkish. On radio as well as television, Dahr has reported for Democracy Now! and Al-Jazeera, and has appeared on the BBC, NPR, and numerous other stations around the globe.
West Texas Talk: Thursdays at 6:00 PM, Fridays at 9:00 PM
- Dec 06: Re-broadcast: Claire Dederer Asks “What Do We Do With The Art Of Monstrous Men?”
- Nov 29: Kimberlé Crenshaw Returns To Marfa
- Nov 22: def.sound Brings Melanin and Sunlight to Marfa
- Nov 15: The View from Rural Communities with The Texas Tribune
- Nov 08: Lance Scott Walker, Author of “Houston Rap Tapes: An Oral History of Bayou City Hip-Hop”
- Nov 01: A Breakdown of Regional Races in West Texas
- Oct 26: More Excerpts from Richard Maxwell’s Marfa ‘Ads’
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.