The USO building is a center for honoring members of the armed services and their veterans. On Friday, November 1st, a stone was laid at the Marfa USO building honoring all four branches of the military and prisoners of war. Marfa Public Radio’s Zane Brzezinski was there to photograph the installation of the new stones.
West Texas Talk: Thursdays at 6:00 PM, Fridays at 9:00 PM
- Jun 13: Border Journalists Alfredo Corchado And Angela Kocherga; Writer Toni Jensen On Gun Violence, Fracking, And Sex Trafficking
- Jun 06: Challenges To Dying In The Big Bend; David Shook On Translation
- May 30: David Keller On The History Of Pinto Canyon; Josh T. Franco On La Virgen De Guadalupe’s Appearance In Marfa
- May 23: Borderland Collective Collaborates With Blackwell School Alliance; Emily Esfahani Smith On Living a Meaningful Life
- May 16: Remembering Wile Quintana & Natalie Diaz On Poetry, Love, and Language
- May 09: Filmmakers Joe Cashiola and David Fenster On “A Texas Myth,” Poet Kaveh Akbar
- May 02: Carolyn Pfeiffer and Eileen Myles
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.