On today’s Talk at Ten, tune in for a conversation with Clint Weber. He’s the keeper of the Weber Furlong collection of modern art, which will be featured in an upcoming Retrospective at Building 98. Weber Furlong is Clint’s Great Aunt, and he’s had a deep collection to her art his entire life. Weber Furlong is known as the first American woman modernist, who’s work brought to life qualities often ignored by many other early American modernists. The opening is sponsored by the International Women’s Foundation.
West Texas Talk: Thursdays at 6:00 PM, rebroadcast Fridays at 9:00 AM
- Mar 14: Writer Kerry Howley On Larry Nassar, MMA, And American Surveillance
- Mar 07: Short-story Writer Deborah Eisenberg
- Feb 28: Stephanos Papadopoulos
- Feb 21: Considering The Past and Present With Sherwin Bitsui
- Feb 14: Joe Nick Patoski On The Hippies, Pickers, Slackers, And Geeks Who Transformed The Capital Of Texas
- Feb 07: The Challenges For Teachers And Schools In Rural Texas
- Jan 31: Author Bill Wright On Border Legend Maggie Smith
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.