On today’s Talk at Ten, tune in for a conversation with Clint Weber. He’s the keeper of the Weber Furlong collection of modern art, which will be featured in an upcoming Retrospective at Building 98. Weber Furlong is Clint’s Great Aunt, and he’s had a deep collection to her art his entire life. Weber Furlong is known as the first American woman modernist, who’s work brought to life qualities often ignored by many other early American modernists. The opening is sponsored by the International Women’s Foundation.
West Texas Talk: Thursdays at 6:00 PM, Fridays at 9:00 PM
- Jan 10: Jenny George
- Jan 03: Live Stories of Risk, Love, and Heartbreak
- Dec 27, 2018: Richard Maxwell’s Marfa Ads: “What Do You Believe?”
- Dec 20, 2018: A Selection Of Stories From The 2018 Marfa Transom Traveling Workshop
- Dec 13, 2018: West Texas Wonders: Your Questions About The Marfa Lights, 4-way Stops, Abandoned Buildings, and Marfa Sewage… Answered!
- Dec 06, 2018: Re-broadcast: Claire Dederer Asks “What Do We Do With The Art Of Monstrous Men?”
- Nov 29, 2018: Kimberlé Crenshaw Returns To Marfa
Get our Newsletter
Who's being interviewed?
When's the next radio party?
Enter your email address to get occasional updates.